Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mommy and the Health Link

Just a quick update:

The second I called mom the whole "I'm not crying thing" went out the window. I'm so stressed out and I just want this to be over so I can go home! (I'm a girl - so I'm allowed to cry and admit it freely.)

Mom said she didn't mix Ibuprofen (one of the things in the Robax) and Tylenol, but that I should call a pharmacist. I called the Health Link and she said that I could take Tylenol and Ibuprofen together, but not the muscle relaxant part of the Robax. So, I happened to have both Tylenol and Ibuprofen on hand (shocking, really) and I took that. Its really sad that in the last few years the ONLY thing I've called the health link about is dosages and combinations of medication. Why am I such a mess?

Please help my headache to go away...

No comments: