Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A little evaluation

Well, I have 3 exams left and I really should be studying for one, or all of them. I had to do some running around this morning, and I picked up a couple of Christmas presents, and then I had to wrap them, because I love wrapping presents, and then decorating them with ribbon and bows and fun name tags. Now I have 5 presents under my Christmas tree (which will be going home with me on Friday).

I’ve been thinking a lot about this last year. Evaluating it I guess. It was certainly not a bad year, but it sure wasn’t perfect either. So, here is a list (as usual) in semi-chronological order.

Good things:
Moved in with Erica
Finished second last year of school
Awesome job for summer (and now part time)
Traveled to: Calgary, Banff, Grande Prairie, Vauxhall, Irma
New Nephew! James!
Interesting classes this semester
Sewing machine – now I can learn!
Christmas decorating.
Christmas music.

Not perfect things:
Bridget getting run over. I miss her. (she was a dog, in case anyone was wondering)
Annoying lazy people.
First real boyfriend – not the worst thing, but not perfect.
Ending things with aforementioned person.
Midterms, Finals, Papers – anything that requires me to study or work hard for school

I’m sure there’s tons more good things, and a few more less-than-good things. I can add them later. I guess that I should get back to work.

No comments: