Saturday, February 24, 2007

Leonardo DiCaprio

Now, for possibly the most shallow and girlie blog of all time. I just watched "The Departed." Do you know what I was thinking? Was it, "Wow, Martin Scorsese sure deserves the Oscar for this one!" or even, "Great movie!" (which it was) or maybe "Wow, these people use the f-word more than anyone else I know."

Nope, it wasn't any of those things. Here is what I was thinking, for the most part:

Leonardo DiCaprio is hot. Not like teen-idol hot. And not, "wow, he's such a great person, I'm really happy with all of his humanitarian efforts around the world and his amazing humility" hot. Just plain hot. He's got the ripped bad boy look down. And I am happy he grew up. So there you go. Apparently Jack Dawson still has something to him.

I'm going to go to bed now. How did it get to be so late?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, yup, Leo is hot. Not just cause of the looks and the talent and his commitment to serious issues like global warming and getting active politiclly by voting but he's got that certain je n'cest qoi - a mysteriousness that is sexy as hell!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the departed so maybe I'm unqualified to state my opinion but I've just never really seen the whole leo thing. He's swarmy.
Carolyn