Sunday, January 07, 2007

snow on sunday

I love Sundays. Ok, I have a love hate relationship with them. I hate it that I don't sleep, but I love them in general. I woke up this morning, and it was snowing. Big flakes coming down fast. Silencing the world again. It has been so warm lately that everything is getting brown and slushy, and even though I know it won't last long, its nice to have everything painted over in white, even if its only for a couple of hours until the sun comes out.

I've been listening to a lot of KT Tunstall in the last two days. (Thanks R!) Its happy mellow music. Most mellow music is really sad and depressing, and most happy music is up-beat and insanity inducing. Its nice to have a good mix of mellow and not depressing. Makes me smile a bit.

I should go start my day I guess. But I'd rather sit here and watch the snow fall.

No comments: