Sunday, October 22, 2006

good night and good luck

It has been one week since my last post. This one, my mother told me, must be “happier” than the last, so happy I will be.

I have great hope that tonight I will sleep much better than last Sunday night. I don’t know what it is about Sunday nights, but I’m going to bed with a positive attitude. I am not going to worry about lacking sleep tonight, or feeling sick or anything. I will sleep great… unless I don’t. What if this is a forever thing with me, not sleeping well on Sunday nights. I love Sundays! I don’t want to have to worry about them! Ok, no freak outs. Must just relax and not worry… be happy, right?

Ok, great things: I did the minimum amount of work this weekend required to successfully cope tomorrow at school. I went to a taco party, cleaned, had a couple of friends visit from Edmonton, and watched WAY too many episodes of the Gilmore girls on DVD. I love that show on DVD. Not so much on TV. In any case, it was a stellar weekend, and I’m relatively well-rested, and I’m ready for tomorrow. Not much else, but tomorrow I got!

Life is going well. Lots of decisions to make, with work and living and stuff. One minute I’m sure I want to go home and sub, the next stay here and sub, and hope for a more permanent job. Do I want to live here though, like on a permanent basis? I don’t know – I don’t think so! I think I want to get married and have babies and live, well, wherever, as long as I’m married, and I can teach, and I have kids. This whole maternal thing has kicked in lately – I feel like a bit of a geek.

In any case, the point is, that I think I’ll be happy wherever as long as I’m with someone that I love, and who is my family. I’d really like to find that person, soon if possible. I’d like to get married, and start that life. That would make me smile.

That’s enough for now. I’m going to go to sleep. I will! You’ll see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was much better!