Saturday, October 01, 2005

Funny me

Again, two at once. But I didn't want to mix topics. This one will be short, I promise.

Now, I don't think that I am the most normal person ever, nor is my sense of humor. However, I didn't think that it was overly complex or too quirky to understand, either. But, I realized something interesting lately. There are some people who just don't get me. Now, some of these people are wonderful people, who I get along with just fine, and who I would even consider friends. Its just interesting that occationally I find myself having to explain my own jokes. It kind of kills the punchline. Its funny to think about though. I'm glad I don't have to explain myself to everyone, and I think generally people understand me, but sometimes I get this blank stare. Like the little msn emoticon with the straight mouth and round eyes. I love that one. It isn't every day that someone looks at you that way.

Makes me laugh. :

No comments: